Parents have said:
“I found it very relaxing and therapeutic”
“I really enjoyed the experience – it gave me more confidence as a first time parent”
“It was a really lovely relaxing visit – the hour flew by!”
Newborns, up to 3 months old and their families
What can I expect?
- To be recognised as the expert on your baby
- It takes about an hour to complete and can be done in your home
- We will look together at how your baby responds to the sound of your voice, your face and other objects
- We will also look together at your baby’s activity and reflexes
- We will look at your baby’s different phases of sleeping and how well they’re able to protect their sleep
- We will wonder about what they might need when they’re upset.
- You have lots of opportunities to ask questions, if you have them
Why do we do it?
- Your baby is communicating with you from the minute s/he enters this world.
- Together we will look at what your baby likes and dislikes and how we can understand her/ his signals.
- This will support your early connections with your baby and to help them transition from the womb to the world
- To share with you the wonderful abilities of newborn babies up to the age of 3 months.
- To understand your baby’s style of communication and how they experience the world in order to develop ways to handle and look after your baby
Find out more:
Contact Hazel Murphy on 087 204 2715 or email@example.com